Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015

Next Stop, 2015!

I know, I know. It's a tradition for me to do a New Year's resolution post every year BUT this year, screw it. I'm not gonna do it. I'm also not gonna do a year review like I did last year cause I'm lazy like that. I know I've been MIA for an entire year but I'm really lazy so I'm just gonna highlight all the important things that happened this year.

2014 Happened 
► Finished A-level
► Worked in Starbucks as a barista (I know how to make coffee now)
► Started degree (yes, I'm officially a law student now)
► Got a car of my own! (my dad bought it)
► Was an extra in an advertisement
► Grown a lot as a person (I'm not as self-conscious as I used to be)

That's probably all the things you'll need to know. But truly, I'm very proud of myself. How people view me really doesn't bother as much anymore. I've learned to accept how I am and what people think is irrelevant. But then again, this is a pro and also a con at the same time. Now that, I'm more accepting of myself, I feel like I'm not putting in as much effort in bettering myself anymore. I'm just always like 'screw them this is how i am whether you like it or not'. So... idk. I think what's important is that I'm aware of this and I will work on it!

And, no more resolution this year. Starting from this year. I figured they're pretty pointless. I don't achieve them anyway. If I must have, I think I'd say I want to:
✌ manage my time better (more self-discipline tbh)
✌ continue improving myself
✌ just have a great and enjoyable year!

That's all.

Also, I think I'm starting Musical Monday. I'm gonna post a music/lyric video of a song that I like each Monday so I'll blog constantly and also, to let you all (whoever that still read my blog) know more about the genre I like and discover great music together. But idk, I'm still thinking about it cause if I did, this blog might turn into a music blog and I'm not sure if that's what I want. Anyhow, you'll find out next Monday!

Last but not least, favor needed! I'm about 19 now and I don't want to always ask my parents for money so whenever you visit my blog, could you please click on the ads in my blog and check them out? Please and thank you so so so much!

0 comment(s):