Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 - the year to find your real self

&in a blink of an eye, 2013 will be here. What can I say, this year had been a real roller-coaster ride. The numbers of ups and downs are overwhelming but nevertheless, I enjoyed it a lot. As sad as graduating from high school can get, I still enjoyed every last bit moment of it. It's really difficult to sum up the whole year in just one year. Honestly, I can't think right now, not that I've forgotten, not that I'm having a lot of things going on in my mind, it's just that all I need is some photos to trigger my memories and I'm sort of doing it in a rush because I want to get this done before I go for national service. Also, I'm really bad in writing long post. It always turn out to be really bad and filled with grammatical mistakes.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about 2012 and 2013 and not about how I write my post. I'm supposed to rant and whine about my year but I don't think I'm gonna do that. I'm just gonna you know, touch and go.

This year's prefect camp is legendary, for me. It let me realised how important teamwork, optimism and friendship really are. Nah, I think I'm just gonna write that, that's all because I actually said I would do a post on prefect camp but I ended up doing nothing. So, thank you very Rashdan (and sorry for the thing that happened to your head), Pavithra, Nicole and Amanda. If you really do follow my blog, you'll know how much my classmates and friends mean to me, how they have been a big part of my high school life. So, once again, thank you 5 Adilians of year 2012 for all the memories and thank you all my lovely friends for being in my life.

That's all I'm gonna write about, okay because I reckon anyone ever reads my blog besides that few friends of mine and that few friends made up mostly of my entire high school memories so I don't have to write anything down because they'll know.



So here it goes again, my list. I'm just gonna write whatever that pops out in my head.

First Times :

  1. Designed a great school magazine.
  2. Designed a nice t-shirt.
  3. Edited a video.
  4. Getting a trophy. 
  5. Getting an A in my co-curriculum activities.
  6. Going to Sports Day. 
There's a hell lot of first times this year, I swear but I just couldn't think of anything. Well, this could easily be explained because I didn't went through this post in my mind before I typed it out. 

Regrets :
  1. Not taking my studies serious enough.
I've to say that I really don't have much regrets this year.

Promises :
  1. Be more mature (mentally)!
  2. Spend more time with my family and not going out everyday after I've got my driving license. 
  3. Learn to deal with stress.
Yes, I just found this and this pretty much sums up everything. 

To be honest, I can't make any promises just yet because I still can't see my future, everything ahead is so blur. I have no direction at all. I don't have anything to look forward to, no more school because school has always been the one thing I look forward to during every holiday. I feel so empty inside. Now, I've only got National Service and only wishing that it's not that bad. 

Once again, I don't have to literally write everything out for everyone to read because this is just a tradition I made for my blog and as long as I'm answerable to myself in the future then it'll be fine. I might update this post when I think of something else but only if I want to.

I would make a collage of my entire year but I did not because, like I've said, my entire high school memories are mainly made up by my schoolmates and I've made enough collage of them already. If I posted one more again, it's meaning is going to run dry and it will be very boring.


Oh also, I'm glad to say that I've actually did completed some of the promises I've made last year. 


Is it Law that I really want to do?

0 comment(s):