Monday, November 7, 2011

it's okay if you hate me because i have better things to do than pleasing you.

memory keeper

not very motivated to blog these days . cause i don't have a picture that i have took or with my face in it to share and partly is because of the humongous header . every time i look at it , i just lost my interest to blog .

so , EXAMS ARE OVER ! YAY !

not that happy actually . the results might kill . i have been bugging my mum to buy me a new phone . after thinking for awhile , i don't think that there is any reason for me to buy , beside the occasional power off , lack of memory space and a poor camera . the reason i want it is to have a camera that is good enough for me to snap beautiful pictures whenever i want and have enough memory to download games so as to kill my boredom . that's all . ciao .

0 comment(s):