Wednesday, November 24, 2010

when you're older , you're wiser .



So , like everyone else said , " you're one year older . " and yes , i am . turning fifteen this year . and when you're fifteen , somebody tells you they love you , you gotta believe them . haha , it's just some Taylor Swifttt's lyrics . i really need to thank this people for making my year an amazing one . well , they are Jin Li , Wei Kee , Clarissa , Kum Chuan and Kee Zher . They are officially my besties . Somehow Kee Zher just get into my " good friend list " , i don't know why . maybe he told me the truth bout how he feels bout me and helped me when i needed his help . I still don't know Jin Li comes first or Wei Kee comes first , though . they are both so good to me . and yes , I AM NOW OFFICIALLY FIFTEEN AND I'M GONNA ENJOY THIS DAY .







THANKS FOR THE WISH IN FACEBOOK .
NUKMAN YOU ARE A VERY MEAN PERSON .











0 comment(s):