Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged by Rachel…


I have been tagged by Rachel..

She had tagged for a very long time and now only I do. Xp

Sorry…

What's your most favourite colour?

Blue

Who is the most important to you?

Everyone?

How often do you think of committing suicide?

I have thought of committing suicide many time when I'm small but now No More!!

Do you think you have enough confidence?

Durh.. But sometimes not enough =D

How many babies you want?

Erm.. No Idea

Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

I have
seen
it
many
times
after
the
rain

Who is the one who cheers you up and supports you?

Secret..My whole life secret =X

Do you believe in eternity love?

Probably

Do you think that the person who tagged you,like to play kidnapping?

No idea.. Don't think so..

What are you really afraid of?

RATS!!!!!!

What is your bad habit?

Very fast HOT-TEMPERED

Do you have a secret crush?

Nope….

Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Yup.. Of Course

What does flying means to you?

Dream Come True.. =D

What do you crave for the most currently?

Don't Know

Are you single/relationship?

Single

Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

She's Tall.Pretty.Smart

No More Idea =p

What have you done to make yourself happy?

SHOUT!!!!

What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?

Giving the most EMBARRASSING SPEECH in school

Who's the worst person in your life?

I Got No Idea

* Notify the people you tag in their cbox that they've been tagged *

I tag...

Zhan Yang

Jia Yi

Samantha

Meng Xi

Sze Teng

0 comment(s):