Sunday, May 1, 2011

to infinity and beyond ;


for an instance today ,
i exhaled sadness
and inhaled happiness .
and it felt good .


letting chances slipped out of my hand over and over again .

last friday , a really good chance came knocking on my door , again . it was a really good one and i realized that i cannot afford to let another chance to slip out of my hand so i took it . it was indeed a good one . my big chance to turn over . to stop all the underestimatings that i'm going through .

i think i'm getting better . life's too short to go getting sad 'bout it .

my photography skill is getting better TOO . as well as my making-pictures-with-words skill .





STUDY , BOY , STUDY ! EXAMCITRAWARNADANCESTEPSLEOPREFECT.


never thought that i would get a position
 in scouts . PL , woot woot . 

0 comment(s):