Friday, February 25, 2011

we've got both light and dark inside of us .


i'm so sorry for you .

i'm LUCKY i'm in love with my best friend ;
i'm not in love with my best friend actually .


i feel grateful today .
friends who actually stood up for me . seriously , it ain't that bad . i don't think the other gang would do that for me . they will just berdiam di sana je , no offence . anyway , not that i'm ungrateful but i am not exactly sensitive to the word , " stupid " . well , i'm learning to fight my own battle . next time let me try and back me up if i fail . anyway , special thanks to N.Hwang and K.Cheong . you guys are sort of the best thing that ever been mine . seriously , nicole , terima kasih banyak-banyak .


SERIOUSLY . THANKS A LOT . IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE , THERE WERE ONLY TWO TIMES PEOPLE STOOD UP FOR ME . YOU GUYS ARE THE SECOND TIME . 


i'm not being cissy , okay . it's just that i am now figuring how i want my life to be . and this is the part when you get so weak and need someone to share your thoughts and all . this happens to everyone . you usually get weak when you have come to this part of your life . and no worries , after you figured out everything , you would be stronger than anyone . believe me , you will need to find a friend to let out your thoughts .

i first find ariff but he left , then i didn't exactly told krystal everything but she was the one who notices me when nobody does. so she knows how i am exactly feeling so i chose her . HAHA . it's okay if you didn't know , krystal .


YOU KNOW WHAT ?! I WANTED TO SAY THIS TO YOUR FACE , " I DON'T KNOW WHY WE GOT THE SAME RESULT AND I GOT INTO BETTER CLASS THAN YOU , MAYBE BECAUSE I'M TAKING ONE EXTRA SUBJECT , THATS WHY . AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IT , FEEL FREE TO LODGE A COMPLAINT . I REALLY DON'T MIND GOING TO BAKTI AND LETTING YOU GO ADIL IF THAT MAKES YOU ANY HAPPIER . " but because we have to work together that's why i keep it to myself . if you accidentally read this then maybe it's just faith . FAITH wants you to read it so you can make a reflection about yourself . 



it's okay if you don't understand what i'm talking about .

0 comment(s):