Friday, December 17, 2010

airplanes like shooting stars ;

oh gosh , 23rd december . AHHHHHHHH ! holidays had been good . birthday , ermmmmm . present , one .



23rd ; baddd ; PMR results day . i have always love the number 20 but not 23 . Gosssh .

i hope i won't fail my BM . if not , i will lose my chance to get a new phone and my chance to get into science stream . LET'S JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PRAYYYY HARDD ! wish me luck if you are a human .

oh btw , screw whoever who deleted all the english tv series in PPS . i wanted to finish watching GLEE but nooooo ; i wanted to rewatch ugly betty but noooo ; i wanted to start watching ghost whisperer but nooooooo . i still got like four freaking episode to finish up GLEE and ugly betty is a veryy good tv series .



I THINK I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP STARTING FROM 21st NIGHT . 



icouldreallyuseawishrightnow.

0 comment(s):