Friday, February 12, 2010

mixed emotions .

Hahaa . This week is a mixed emotions week .

Happy . Sad . Angry . Confused . Tired . Scare .
Lots of things happened .
  1. My house got broke in by burglarrr .
  2. I watched " WOOHOO " .
  3. I laughed a lot .
  4. Can't catch up with studies ; no idea what teacher is talking 'bout .
  5. Sing almost everyday with my friends .
  6. Can't get enough sleep .
  7. Amazing adventure to TTC with Kum Chuan , Swee Sern and Kean Hong .
  8. First bus trip with my friends .
  9. Maid went home , did lots of chores .
  10. New Year is here .
  11. Got Promoted !
  12. Fell in love with Taylor Swift once more .
  13. Feels really awesome .
  14. Hang out less with others friends . *feels bad*
  15. Exam is near .
  16. Long hour schooling .


God ,
I wish PMR will never come .
Thank you .

Too much pictures in blog .
Not gonna put anymore .
*for the time being*

0 comment(s):