Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rest.In.Peace

I don't know it's whether almost all my relatives writing this post or is it , I wanted to write it. Well , I think it's 50 , 50 .
:/

An optimist , she is.
A single parent , she is .
Helping people is part of her life .
She has the character of Morrie in Mitch Albom's book , TUESDAY WITH MORRIE .
She thinks what she does and she does what she thinks .
She could still stand very still high above the mountain after many times of falling .
She takes death just like part of her life .
She fears nothing 'bout death .

She's my grand-aunt !

God took her life away .
Maybe god saw that she had been working so hard just to raise her children and she's tired now .
God took her to heaven to have a good rest .

I had always believed in reincarnation . I'm sure she will have a better life during her next life .

0 comment(s):