Saturday, August 15, 2009

The End!

That's the end of thier love story. They have to have some privacy of their own. The only thing that I can tell you is they live happily ever after. Well, today I went to school cause got replacement. I brought phone to school. My friends and I played our phones in front of the teachers and we did not get scolded. Even when Pn. Naik passed by our class, she did not even rampas our phone. I slept at about 12 something yesterday and woke up at about 5.30. Some damn tired but I don't want to sleep. By the way, we had marching competition today. PKBM got the first; Scout Got The Second; BBSM got the third. Hurray, at least scout got the second. What I want to say leh? Nothing already la.. Okay, bye bye. Oh, Alex did not upload the pictures so I can't post it.

0 comment(s):