Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Don't Know..

I know I'm kinda irritating, well most of it is because my singing right? I'm trying very hard not to sing. It's hard you know? For me to stop singing is harder than I thought it is. I don't know it's a habit or a hobby. Anyway, please don't ask me to stop singing, I hated it when people ask me to stop singing! It make me want to sing more. Just show me the look.. The look is enough.

Another thing, do you think I'm being myself ? I don't think I am. I think I'm always trying to get attention from someone or something like that. I'm trying very hard and I think I'm already 80 - 85 % being myself . Why do I ask you guys? I'm the only person that knows myself best right?

I need an answer!!!!

P.S : I want Adobe Photshop Extended CS 2/3/4.. 

0 comment(s):